Tuesday, September 08, 2015

New Lai Wah Restaurant Adventure in Sacramento

It's rare that I venture into a restaurant by myself in Sacramento area, unless recommended by my friends.  Opportunity came last Friday when we had a welcoming late dinner for one of our visiting Kendo Sensei (instructor) from New York.  Whoever could make it attended the 11 pm party.  Yo my surprise, the dish is well prepared.   I did not eat much as it is 11 pm, but all the dish my friends ordered looks good and everyone enjoyed them well.   I tasted this eggplants with cod in claypot, braised TOFU, they were delicious.  It reminds me of New Yong Kang restaurant in Fremont (our family's favorite restaurant in the Bay area.) New Lai Wah is located in 5912 Freeport Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95822 they are open from 11am - 1 am!!
Egg FuYong?!
I want go back there for lunch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?