Lemon Pepper Flavored Bread with Garlic
Make One 4 Lb Loaf Bread, using Home Baking Machine - WelBilt or any other brand.
Ingredients -- Pour the ingredients into Bread Machine Baking Basket in the Order Listed:
**Make sure the Bread Machine is located in a room above 69 degrees.
**Preheat 1 & 1/4 Cup MILK Plus 1/4 Cup UNFILTERED Tap Water to 120 degrees in Microwave. Let it Sit and ADD it as Ingredient Item 5.
1. 2 Teaspoon of Rapid Rise Dry YEAST
2. 2 Tablespoon Granulated SUGAR
3. 3&3/4 to 4 Cups of Angor Flour for Baking (COSTCO's 25lb bag)
4. 2 Teaspoon SALT
5. ADD 1& 1/2 Cup of Preheated MILK and Water.
6. 2 Tablespoon of Canola Cooking Oil
(6a. DO NOT PUT in YET: 2 Tablespoon of Lemon Pepper w/Garlic flavor Spice.)
Start Bread Machine:
7. Insert the Bread Baking Basket securely.
8. Start the setting - 4 Lb loaf, Light Color, Run now.
9. At the sound of "ADD" ingredients BEEP timer, ADD 2 Tablespoon of Lemon Pepper w/Garlic spice.
Approximate Time of Prep & Bread Completion: 3 hrs 30 min.
The bread tastes with a hint of tanginess from lemon and flavorful pepper and garlic. Great for anytime with butter... butter tastes better, but use it moderately.
Eat Well, Be Well.
Add a 1/2 Cup of Raisins during the "ADD" CYCLE.
Add some Cinnamon spice to the dry ingredients after adding Flour.
Check the height of the dough about 20 to 30 minutes after the "ADD CYCLE". If the dough has not doubled, your room temperature could be the culprit.