Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My First Greek Galatomboureko



After learning some Greecian food preparation in my class, I knew exactly what to do with my phyllo leaves that I have in my freezer.   I fell in love with this Galatomboureko.  Never thought that cream of wheat could taste so good by becoming the center of attraction in this sweet creamy custard wrapped in buttery phyllo leaves drizzled with lemon fragranted simple syrup.  So simple and so different from some of the sweet desserts that I have tasted.    I made another one right away for my family and shared one with the neighbor. Learning the Mediterranean Cooking has really opened my pantry to milliards of different spices and possibilities in eating well.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?