Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hiking to Upper Yosemite Fall - "Keep Fighting!"

Have you ever wonder what is at the very top of the Upper Yosemite Fall?   I finally completed my hike up to the Upper Yosemite Fall.  It was a very challenging hike for me.  My knee was still in recovery mode, but I just couldn't pass the opportunity of the wonderful weather for this hike.  What encouraged me to finish the hike that day just when I almost told myself to come back next time much earlier than 12 pm to start the hike, there was a cheerful voice and smile of a German girl who was coming down the trail telling me, "Keep Fighting!"  That's what I did.  Even though the waterfall has dried up compared to back in early July, the view from the Upper Yosemite Fall was just as grand and breath taking  3.2 miles should be easy on the pretty level trails, but these well maintained switchbacks were a killer for my knees.  But then, I did it, and I got to see what is up there!  Awesome view!  next - Half Dome!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?