Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Quick Spinach Ravioli and Mushroom Risotto Dinner

When I am really pinched in time and tired, I can't think much what to cook.  I would grab the first readily edible item found in the refrigerator and stuff them into my mouth, then, "worry"... aaahh Yak!
I have mushrooms, arborio rice, Organic spinach ravioli I bought at COSTO.  Cool.
And voila!   I noticed when my health is back to 'normal' level, I can squeeze some more energy out even at the end of the day to do a bit more for myself.  I wish everyone a healthy year for 2015!
Ingredients:
Organic Tomato sauce with Basils in jar.
Organic Spinach Ravioli

For Risotto:
You need to know the Risotto preparation method to cook the following ingredients.
1 Cup Arborio rice, rinsed
1/2 C to 1 C white wine - dry vermouth
1 - 2 C Water, add as needed.
Onions, chopped
1/4 C Butter
1/4 C EVOO
2 C Mushrooms, washed, dried, and sliced
Salt and fresh ground black peppers to taste

Stir fry sliced mushrooms in 1-1/2 TB butter and 1-1/2 EVOO.  Set Aside
Stir fry chopped onions till transluscent, but not browned.
Prepare Arborio rice to make Risotto following the regular Risotto method.
Add Mushrooms into the prepared rice.

Heat Organic Spinach Ravioli in a pot with the tomato sauce.  Taste and add any spices to your taste.
Serve Risotto topped with Parmesan Reggiano cheese, if you wish.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?