Wednesday, May 25, 2016

NUTRiBullet 900 series vs NUTRiBullet

This is my new vegefruit drink processor.  I couldn't pass the bargain during 2015 holiday sale at the COSTCO, and purchased it for $75.  It's NutriBullet 900 series. 

It came with much less cups with this series, but with powerful motor.   I encountered problem with NUTRiBullet last year.  The motor stopped turning.  I did everything I could - I thought - to revive it.  When I searched in the Internet for the How-To's, opening the case to clean out the possible build up of sipped out juices from the mixer cap housing counted me out from continuing.  I returned it.  But I really miss it.  The NUTRiBULLET came with several medium size processing cups that would have been perfect for a single batch.     I found out only after I returned it from my sister who I gifted her the same model that when she encountered the same issue - motor not turning, she dripped some hot water on the lock notch in the motor casing area.  That loosen the guey build up of the smoothies/drinks that occassionally sipped out of the rotor casing that you attached to the blender cup.   Because the direction of the rotor cap that goes onto the blender cup to lock position  is the same direction that you would turn to "PUSH and TWIST" to lock start the motor, when you try to stop the motor, it requires twist to the right that is the same direction to OPEN the rotor cap off the blender cup.  Hmmmm..... Therefore, there is the answer.  Magic Bullet company needs to change the direction of the PUSH and HOLD or PUSH and TWIST Lock to start the motor.  Otherwise, change the threading of the Cups so we open and close in the reverse direction.  This should keep the accidental loosening of the rotor cap during motor stop. 
So, I miss the smaller cup size in NUTRiBULLET 900 series that were included with NUTRiBULLET. They need to include better instruction in the package on how to remove the sticky build up in the motor housing area if it should occur.... include a mini-brush, sponge.... something like that.   I would have still kept the NUTRiBULLET and still bought the 900 series, likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! what is Cooking in your kitchen?